Finding the perfect bookcase for your space will help you display your books and other collectibles while adding a stylish touch to your living space. Display your books and keep your room organized with the Furinno Pasir 3-Tier Open Bookshelf.
This bookshelf features 3 open bookshelves that can hold up to 25 pounds each. Ideal for living rooms, playrooms, bedrooms, libraries, or offices, this versatile shelving unit will add storage and organization to any room. Measuring 9.7 inches deep, 22.7 inches wide, and 31.5 inches tall, this bookshelf is the perfect size to fit wherever you need additional storage in your home. The main parts of Furrino products are constructed from particleboard sourced from Malaysia and made of recycled materials from rubber trees, recyclable PVC tubes, and non-woven bits that are all environmentally friendly.
Add a modern touch to your decor and storage by adding the Furinno Pasir 3-Tier Bookshelf in Espresso to your home or office.
- 3-tier open bookshelf features 3 shelves for storing your books or other collectibles
- Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, libraries, playrooms, and offices
- Constructed from particleboard made from recycled materials from rubber trees, recyclable PVC tubes, and non-woven bits that are all environmentally friendly
- Holds up to 25 pounds per shelf for durability and strength you can count on
- Measures 9.7 inches deep, 22.7 inches wide, and 31.5 inches tall
- Material: Particle Board
- Color: Espresso
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.7 x 22.7 x 31.5 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.