Take advantage of the space in your home or apartment and maximize your storage with the Furinno Turn-N-Tube Wooden Shoe Rack.
With dimensions of 31.5 inches long, 11.81 inches wide, and 29.45 inches tall, this piece of furniture will fit beautifully in your space. Organize your footwear and give your sneakers a clean, sturdy home within your mudroom. Don't sacrifice the aesthetic of your entryway. With this organizational focal point, bring a sleek look to your home and store up to 12 pairs of shoes.
Prevent any possible injuries with the rounded corners on this simple and stylish decorative storage shelf. Waste no time on a meticulous building process, and get this modern shoe rack put together with a quick, no-tool process. Whether you wear designer heels or muddy soccer cleats, make space for footwear in your home.
Organize your space and make functionality a standard in your home. With the Furinno Turn-N-Tube Wooden Shoe Rack, take your space up a notch and let your personal aesthetic shine through your home.
- Wooden shoe rack shelf, ideal for cleaning up your mudroom or entryway space and protecting your shoes
- Simple, stylish look designed to complement your existing home decor
- Don't break a sweat or drag out your toolbox with this quick and simple setup process
- 5 sturdy shelves made to securely hold up to approximately 12 pairs of shoes
- Rounded edge design prevents any possible injuries and keeps your little ones safe
- Material: Wood, PVC
- Color: French oak grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.5 x 11.81 x 29.45 inches
- Weight: 27.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.