The '90s have remained an iconic time of exciting fashion, music, and movies. Live your '90s fashion icon dreams with the Gelish Mini Clueless Soak Off Gel Nail Polish Collection. This new collection includes 3 crème finish colors: Powers of Persuasion (violet), Total Betty (sky blue), and She's a Classic (hot pink). This exciting mix of iconic Clueless colors provides you with endless options for fun manicures and pedicures. This soak-off gel polish is a 3-step system and will cure in 45 seconds under an LED lamp or in 2 minutes under a UV lamp. Curing it gives you a long-lasting manicure that will sparkle and shine for up to 21 days so you can enjoy your colors for longer. Easier and faster to apply than traditional acrylic polish, this Gelish Mini Soak Off 3 Color Gel Nail Polish Set provides a solid, healthy level of support for weak or damaged nails while giving you the mani you deserve.
- Collection includes 3 colors: Powers of Persuasion (violet), Total Betty (sky blue), and She's a Classic (hot pink)
- Soak-off gel polish is a 3-step system and will cure in 45 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp
- Provides a solid, healthy level of support for weak or damaged nails and is easier and faster to apply than traditional acrylic polish
- Live your '90s fashion icon dreams with this Clueless-themed collection with iconic shades from the movie
- Ideal formula that provides a long-lasting manicure that will sparkle and shine for 21 days
- Color: Assorted
- Size: 9 mL bottles
- Quantity: 3 bottles
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.