The Mini Essentials kit by Gelish is the perfect 5 pack of essentials for a salon gel manicure done right at home.
This Mini Essentials kit includes 1 Gelish Foundation Base Gel, 1 Gelish Top It Off Sealer Gel, 1 Gelish Top It Off Matte Sealer, 1 Gelish pH Bond Nail Prep, and 1 Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil. The foundation base creates the adhesive bond between the nail plate and the gel product. The soak-off sealer gel provides a high shine finish that will not dull, chip, or peel. If you are looking for an elegant matter finish, use the Top It Off Matte topcoat for everyday looks or photoshoots. The pH bond nail prep is used to dehydrate the natural nail and is a preparatory step for traditional gels, acrylic, and manicures. The mini, 9mL size is ideal for travel, beginners, or if you want to try the product before buying the bigger size.
Pick your favorite Gelish color and use the Mini Essentials kit set and get ready to enjoy perfectly shiny nails with no chipping for up to 3 weeks.
- The Mini Essentials Collection 5 pack of essentials for a salon gel manicure at home
- Foundation base gel creates an adhesive bond between nail and gel product
- pH Bond nail prep dehydrates the nail plate for optimal performance
- Nourish Cuticle Oi hydrates the skin around the nail and cuticles
- Top It Off gel creates the ultimate finish with a high shine
- Matte Top It Off seals in your Gelish color and provides an elegant matte finish
- Requires use of Gelish LED drying curing lamp, sold separately
- Stays on up to 3 weeks with no chipping and an ideal shine
- Uses Gelish patented technology for easy soak off in 10-15 minutes
- Size per bottle: 9mL
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.