Burst and bloom with this Spring 2021 Out in the Open Collection, complete with both gel polish and nail lacquer your clients will love to show off.
This dynamic 6-pack includes 3 Gelish gel polishes and 3 Morgan Taylor nail lacquers in Dancin' in the Sunlight, Keep it Simple, and Take Time and Unwind. These nail polishes are perfect for giving your clients that long-lasting gel manicure or classic lacquer look. You'll even be able to show off your nail art skills using these shades together. Each gel color comes in a 9 mL bottle and each nail lacquer comes in a 15mL bottle.
The Gelish soak-off gel polish is a 3-step system and will cure in 45 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp. Curing provides long-lasting sparkle and shine for up to 21 days.
Morgan Taylor is professional nail lacquer designed for salon-quality, providing up to 10 days of super-pigmented color. Each bottle of nail polish features a cuticle-friendly Italian brush for seamless application and streak-free coverage.
- Collection includes 3 colors: Dancin' in the Sunlight (Soft, Pearl-Inspired Beige), Keep it Simple (Soft-Pink Creme), and Take Time to Unwind (Bold, Deep, Cinnamon-Red Creme)
- Features 3 Gelish gel polishes and 3 Morgan Taylor nail lacquers providing versatile options for you and your clients
- Colors can be used together for fun nail art designs
- Soak-off gel polish is a 3-step system and will cure in 45 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp; Provides up to 21 days of sparkle and shine
- Nail lacquer is designed for salon-quality, providing up to 10 days of super-pigmented color
- Color: Assorted
- Gelish polishes: Dancin' in the Sunlight, Keep it Simple, and Take Time to Unwind, 9 mL
- Lacquer polishes: Dancin' in the Sunlight, Keep it SImple, and Take Time to Unwind, 15 mL
- Quantity: 6 bottles
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.