Keep your vehicle in its peak performance by replacing worn brakes with the Goodyear Brakes Carbon Ceramic Front Brake Pads Set. This brake pad set has everything you need, including hardware, to replace the rear brake pads on your vehicle.
These premium carbon-ceramic brake pads are great for the everyday truck or SUV driver to ensure low noise, maximum stopping power, control, and durability. Made vehicle-specific, these brake pads are compatible with the following vehicle models: Cadillac Escalade 2002-2006, Escalade ESV 2003-2006, Escalade EXT 2002-2006; Astro 2003-2005, Avalanche 1500 2002-2006, Cargo Van 2003-2004, Express 1500 2003-2008, Express 2500 2003-2006, Silverado 1500 1999-2006, Silverado 1500 HD 2001, Sonora 2000-2006, Suburban 1500 2000-2006, Tahoe 2000-2006; GMC Safari 2003-2005, Savana 1500 2003-2008, Savana 2500 2003-2005, Sierra 1500 1999-2004, Sierra 1500 HD 2001, Yukon 2000-2006, Yukon XL 1500 2000-2006
Enjoy a smooth and quiet ride with these rugged rear disc brake pads. Their Vulcan Braid Shim technology eliminates noise, while their Slots and Chamfers match OE specifications to reduce vibration and brake fade. Each brake pad features a powder-coated finish that protects against weather and corrosion for years of reliable use.
- Carbon ceramic brake pads designed for select truck and SUV owners to ensure low noise, maximum stopping power, control, and durability
- Provides a smooth and quiet ride with Vulcan Braid Shim technology that eliminates noise; Slots and Chamfers made to match OE specifications to reduce vibration and brake fade
- Powder coated finish provides each brake pad with maximum weather and corrosion protection for years of reliable use
- Includes full brake set and necessary hardware for installation
- Vehicle fitment: Cadillac Escalade 2002-2006, Escalade ESV 2003-2006, Escalade EXT 2002-2006
- Chevrolet Astro 2003-2005, Avalanche 1500 2002-2006, Cargo Van 2003-2004, Express 1500 2003-2008, Express 2500 2003-2006, Silverado 1500 1999-2006, Silverado 1500 HD 2001, Sonora 2000-2006, Suburban 1500 2000-2006, Tahoe 2000-2006
- GMC Safari 2003-2005, Savana 1500 2003-2008, Savana 2500 2003-2005, Sierra 1500 1999-2004, Sierra 1500 HD 2001, Yukon 2000-2006, Yukon XL 1500 2000-2006
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.