Avoid the mess, noise, and maintenance that comes with a gas-powered machine with the GreenWorks 2000 PSI 1.2 GPM 14 Amp Pressure Washer.
This 2000 PSI power washer is perfect for cleaning siding, windows, cars, decks, and other areas around the house by spraying out 1.2 gallons of water per minute. Use the included 0-degree tip for high up or hard to reach areas, the 25-degree tip when you need more cleaning power, and the 40-degree tip for light cleaning or more delicate jobs. An open-frame design features 10-inch wheels that allow you to easily maneuver this pressure washer around your yard. The 25-foot long hose offers superior resistance, and won't kink as you move it around. Conveniently carry everything you need with you with a built-in onboard soap tank and accessory storage, so you'll never have to walk back to the garage for a different nozzle.
Let the GreenWorks 2000 PSI 1.2 GPM 14 Amp Pressure Washer do the dirty work for you cleaning up dirt and grime around the house.
- Electric pressure washer blasts through grime and dirt to restore surfaces around your home
- Onboard soap tank and accessory storage makes it easy to keep everything nearby as you work
- Ideal for light to medium-duty jobs around the house to remove dirt and grime with ease
- Comes with 0-degree, 25-degree, and 40-degree spray pattern quick connect tips for a variety of cleaning applications
- Includes metal wand, soap, 3 turbo nozzles, and multiple quick-connect wands
- Power cord: 35 feet
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 13
- PSI: 2000
- Gallons per minute: 1.2 gallons
- Wheel size: 10 inches
- Hose length: 25 foot
- Power cord length: 35 foot
- Color: Green
- Weight: 38 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.