Get ready for a winter season full of fun with the H2OGO! Snow Icequake Snow Tube.
With a unique, vibrant design, kids can show off their personalities as they slide down the hill. Constructed for safety and convenience, this tube is made with weather-resistant Polar Shield material. This flexible material not only performs better on the snow, but it also won't freeze or crack in cold temperatures like typical inflatable snow tubes. This snow tube also features oversized, glove-ready handles and a convenient pull rope for quickly and easily getting the tube back to the top of the hill. Find a reason to get outside, and give your kids the freedom to coast down a snowy hill on their inflatable tube.
Just because it’s snowing doesn’t mean kids have to be trapped inside. Grab the H2OGO! Snow Icequake Snow Tube to get kids off the couch and outside to play.
- Snow tube made for having fun outdoors and enjoying the snow as your race downhill
- Ideal outdoor toy for kids ages 6 and up; Sure to make for a fun day out in the snow
- Attached pull rope for easy transportation in the snow for little ones making their way uphill
- Polar Shield weather-resistant material keeps the tube from cracking or freezing in cold temperatures
- Large air valve with freeze-resistant construction for use in colder temperatures
- Oversized handles perfect for gloves and a sturdy grip sure to keep you on top of your tube
- Includes everything you need, 1 snow tube, 1 rope, and 1 repair patch
- Size: 48-inch
- Weight Capacity: 198 pounds
- Material: Polar Shield
- Color: Blue
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.