Give your kid classic block-stacking fun. The Colored Stacking Blocks Solid Wooden Playset is ideal for every little architect and kinesthetic learner.
Featuring a versatile assortment of 80 block pieces, this stacking block set successfully combines playtime with education. A collection of colors, shapes, bridges, buildings, and towers in the set offer endless hours of imaginative play. See your child begin to identify letters, shapes, and colors while also working in discussions of geometry, physics, and problem-solving.
This block play kit promotes dexterity, stimulates creativity, and encourages imaginative play in early development. Great for playdates, toddlers will also have the opportunity to build social skills while stacking blocks together. Crafted from durable wood and non-damaging colored paint, this trusted toy can last for several years as your child matures.
Kids ages 3 and up will love the gift of stacking and constructing blocks. See your child learn, grow, and enjoy quality playtime with the Hape Colored Stacking Blocks Solid Wooden Playset.
- Ultimate 80 piece stacking block playset equipped with an assortment of lettered and numbered blocks for kinesthetic learning
- Set includes assortment of colors, shapes, bridges, buildings, and towers for endless imaginative play
- Features a carrying sack for organized storage and easy transport from place to place
- Quality wood craftsmanship and child-friendly paint finishes ensure years of playtime for long-lasting use
- Playset promotes hand-eye coordination, creative thinking, and fine motor skills in early development
- Material: Wood
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.5 x 6 x 16 inches
- Weight: 3.97 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.