Protect and organize all of your important home and office documents in 1 place with the Hirsh 30 Inch Wide 2 Drawer Metal Lateral File Cabinet Organizer.
With a simple and clean design, this 30-inch wide lateral storage cabinet features heavy-duty storage construction with a 200-pound weight capacity to keep many office items in. Hang rails allow you to file letter-size hanging files from left to right, while high-sided drawers provide space for other office essentials. A built-in lock reliably secures both drawers, keeping your belongings safe while you are away. Additionally, the interlock only opens 1 drawer at a time to prevent your lateral from tipping over. This cabinet features smooth action ball-bearing suspension for opening and closing drawers quietly. The fully assembled design with a non-porous surface is easy to clean and disinfect, matching a variety of decor styles. Greenguard certified, this cabinet is built for long-lasting usage.
Welcome sleek style and function storage to your home or office with the Lateral File Cabinet from Hirsh.
- 30-inch wide storage cabinet with durable heavy-duty steel construction and clean, simple design of 200-pound weight capacity
- Fully assembled steel construction with non-porous surface is easy to clean and disinfect
- Built-in lock reliably secures both drawers to keep all of your items safe while you are away
- Interlock allows just 1 drawer to open at a time for safety to prevent lateral from tipping over
- Hang rails included let you file letter-size hanging files from left to right
- Features smooth action ball-bearing suspension with high-sided drawers for other office essentials
- Greenguard certified and meets or exceeds ANSI and BIFMA performance standards; TAA compliant
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.63 x 30 x 27.75 inches
- Weight: 66 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.