Keep watch over every corner in your home with the convenient and versatile Wireless Security Camera System from Hiseeu.
Featuring 4 cameras that record stunning 2K video, the camera set reviews every part of your home to keep you and your family safe. Each camera records both day and night, utilizing infrared technology to pierce the darkness and look for intruders. Working with your wi-fi internet network, the cameras transmit their footage to the convenient NVR hub, storing footage on the 1-terabyte hard drive for you to review at your convenience. When you want to review footage, simply connect the hub to your TV or computer monitor via HDMI cable, or view footage anytime, anywhere on the EseeCloud iOS and Android app.
Streaming 2K footage with improved quality and low bitrate, the cameras deliver smooth HD video wherever they're set up. Mounting easily and requiring a simple 12-volt power source, the artificial eyes mount anywhere indoors or outside, and the 2-way audio system lets you listen in and speak with anyone through the cameras. IP66 waterproof material protects the cameras outside, perfect for your home, and the modern AI-driven motion sensor tech distinguishes objects and people, reducing false alarms.
- Complete home surveillance system with 4 night vision cameras lets you keep every corner safe and protected
- Listen to what's going on outside and speak with whoever's at your door using the 2-way audio system
- Wireless cameras easily setup and transmit video at all hours via wi-fi signal for fast visual transmission
- Review footage by connecting the hub to your PC or TV monitor with an HDMI; Stores up to 45 days of footage on the 1-terabyte hard drive
- Offers 2K footage with improved quality and low bitrate, delivering smooth HD video while saving up to 50-percent storage space
- Features advanced AI motion detection to distinguish humans from animals and objects, ensuring fewer false alarms
- Dual wi-fi NVR support connects to your network via ethernet cable or 2.4-gighertz wi-fi
- Works on your home internet network, letting you view footage remotely anytime on the free EseeCloud iOS and Android app
- Video capture resolution: 2K
- Number of channels: 8
- Number of cameras: 4
- Storage space: 1 terabyte (up to 45 days of footage)
- Low-light technology: Infrared night vision
- Night vision range: 18 feet
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.48 x 6.77 x 10.71 inches
- Weight: 9.26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.