Get excited and celebrate the Easter holiday season to the fullest by decorating your yard with this Holidayana 8-Foot Easter Baby Chick.
This tall baby hatchling lights up the neighborhood with bright LED lights for friends and family to enjoy at all times of the day. Even in the dark, you will be able to enjoy adventurous egg hunts with this large, light-up inflatable. Continue to inflate this chick decoration as a special Easter tradition year after year. Equipped with a blower fan, this yard inflatable does the hard work for you and effortlessly inflates within minutes. Ensure this holiday decoration is secure using the included anchor rope tie-down straps and ground stakes. Heavy-duty and weather-resistant, this large lawn decoration will hold tough through high wind or rain conditions.
Bring joy and cheer to your home and neighborhood every Easter season by displaying this Inflatable Easter Baby Chick in your yard.
- Life-size 8-foot tall inflatable baby chick stands out as a joyful decoration to celebrate Easter festivities
- Features bright LED lights that bring the hatchling to life and brings extra sparkle to enjoy in the dark
- Heavy-duty, weather-resistant material keeps decoration good as new for use season after season
- Easy to set up with included blower fan, anchor rope, tie-down straps, and ground stakes
- Effortlessly tear down after the holiday and store for next year with simple deflation and compact storage
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 96 x 96 inches
- Weight: 5.61 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.