You'll be sure to feel the holiday cheer when you walk into your home to see a Home Heritage Cashmere 5 Foot Artificial Christmas Half Tree.
This tree stands tall at 5 feet so you'll be able to bask in its wonderful light all day and night. Featuring 285 mixed tips, you get the look of a real tree without the hassle of having to take care of a real tree. With a half-tree design, you can set it against the wall to give the look of a full tree even if you have limited space. The 100 pre-lit LED bulbs give off a clear and warm light that amplifies the beauty of the tree and the holiday season.
Whether it's Christmas day and your whole family is gathered together, or you're spending a night in December with a good cup of hot chocolate, you'll love to just sit by this Home Heritage Christmas tree and appreciate the season.
- Bring the holiday cheer into your home with this Cashmere half Christmas tree with white lights
- Stands 5 feet tall, a great height for families with small kids or for homes with limited space
- Lights up your home with 100 warm, white LED lights
- Realistic artificial Christmas tree with 285 PVC hard pine needle tips
- Great addition to your holiday decorations, tucked against any wall
- Includes a 14-inch diameter metal stand for simple setup
- Ornaments and ribbon not included
- Model number: TG50M2AKML00
- Power: Corded electric
- Tip count: 285 tips
- Light count: 100 white LED bulbs
- Material: PVC
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (W x H): 14 x 60 inches
- Weight: 12.33 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.