Cool down anytime throughout the year with this Refurbished Honeywell 6.6-Gallon Indoor Outdoor Evaporative Cooler.
This compact evaporative cooler helps keep indoor rooms and outdoor environments comfortably cool and breezy. This weather-resistant evaporative air cooler is made to resist outdoor conditions, great for spot cooling in both home and commercial locations such as your backyard, garage, retail shop space, or office warehouse. Energy efficient with low consumption, this evaporative cooler does not require power-hungry components like compressors to work quickly and hassle-free.
This powerful unit consumes only 235 watts of power. With the unique honeycomb cooling media combined with a powerful motor, this unit delivers strong air flow suitable for spot cooling in outdoor applications. A top-loading ice compartment feeds cool water to the honeycomb pads to further reduce air temperature and the water regulator helps to vary the humidity level indoors for unparalleled comfort.
Cool off in the warm months and humidifier the air in the cool, dry times. This Refurbished 6.6-Gallon Indoor Outdoor Evaporative Cooler from Honeywell is sure to keep you comfortable all year round.
- Get comfort all year with this certified refurbished portable air cooler and humidifier, perfect for rooms up to 300 square feet
- Features 3 speeds including high, medium, and low modes, powerful 500 CFM airflow, automatic timer, adjustable humidity, full-function remote control, and easy-to-use control panel
- Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are less than 60 percent
- Reduces temperature through water evaporation, including an ice compartment for faster cooling, 6.6-gallon water capacity, and low-water alarm
- Energy-saving, low 235-watt power consumption, and the non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently, and inexpensively
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.80 x 18 x 33.70 inches
- Weight: 24.90 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.