Encourage your little one's creativity and development with the Hurtle Kids Deluxe Magnetic Building Blocks, Multicolored.
This set includes 70 blocks made of soft-edged, semi-transparent plastic in a rainbow of colors. There are 20 triangles, 27 squares, 2 diamonds, 2 trapezoids, and more, giving your little boy or girl endless building options. This set also features a car body, a bulldozer arm, and 2 big wheels for making vehicles. The magnets connect together to form fun 3D shapes.
The magnetic building blocks can help develop children's 11 abilities, including expressive ability, discernment, sharing, memory, cognitive function, and more. The tiles encourage critical thinking and boost math and creativity. Your child will have so much fun building different shapes, and they will be learning the whole time.
Whether your little one wants to build a pyramid, a satellite, or even a UFO, they can play while developing important skills with the Hurtle Kids Deluxe Magnetic Building Blocks.
- 70-piece set of creative magnetic blocks building set for kids includes 20 triangles, 27 squares, 2 diamonds, 2 trapezoids, a car body, a bulldozer arm, 2 big wheels, and more for building different shapes
- 3D magnetic building blocks have powerful, strong holding magnets and non-toxic plastic frames
- Plastic toys with smooth edges are child-safe and promote cognitive development, encourage critical thinking, and boost math and creative skills
- Multi-colored blocks include shades of red, blue, green, purple, yellow, pink, and orange in a clear transparent title
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up, this toy encourages growth and development
- Color: Multicolored
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4.17 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.