Upgrade the look of your space with the 5.3 Inch Timeless Ceramic Round Plant Pot with Drainage from Inspirella.
This round plant pot is ideal for potting flowers, succulents, or other plants, using it as a vase, or keeping pens and pencils organized in your home. With an eye-catching geometric hand-painted design, this plant pot brings a beautiful sophisticated look to your indoor or outdoor space. A hole at the bottom of the pot makes it easy to drain off excess water from your plant, or can be closed off with the included drain plug to display indoors without the use of saucers or trays. When displayed outside, this plant pot won't fade in the sun and can hold up to rain and other weather. Overall, this round pot measures 5.3 inches long, 5.3 inches wide, and 4.9 inches tall and is ideal for smaller plants or succulents.
Give your plants a new home with the 5.3 Inch Timeless Ceramic Round Plant Pot with Drainage from Inspirella.
- Timeless succulent plant pot brings a cohesive look to any indoor or outdoor space
- Drainage hole at the bottom of the pot can be left open for excess water or blocked off using the included plug
- Hand-painted geometric designs are durable enough to withstand outdoor weather and sunlight
- Round pot is ideal for planting succulents, used as a vase, or storing pencils and pens
- Ideal for use indoors on shelves, in your garden, or as a home decoration
- Material: Cement
- Color: Ocean waves
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.3 x 5.3 x 4.9 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.