Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time maintaining it with the Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump. Including a 6-pack of Type A and C Filter Cartridge Replacements, your pool water will be crystal-clear all season long.
Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swimming experience. The Intex 1000 GPH pool pump is easy to install, just hook up to the hoses and plug in. This pump increases water circulation and filtration and guarantees a cleaner pool. The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1000 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water.
The filter cartridges are constructed of 13.5 square feet of high-quality Dacron to keep your Intex filter pump running longer and stronger. Replace this filter cartridge every 2 weeks for peak performance. For the long healthy life of your pool, invest in this quality Intex Pool Easy-Set Type A Replacement Filter Cartridge and let it go to work for you.
Enjoy a summer full of fun by adding the Filter Pump with Filter Cartridges from Intex to your above-ground swimming pool.
- Includes a 1000 GPH Filter Pump that is ideal for above-ground pools bundled with a 6-pack of Type A & C filter cartridges
- Filter Pump with Hydro aeration Technology improves circulation, filtration, water clarity, and increases negative ions in the water
- Pump is double insulated and has sediment flush and air release valves with a built-in ground fault circuit, and strainer basket
- Easy Set pump hooks up to a hose and plugs into a 110 to 120-volt power outlet for a simple installation process
- Set includes a built-in GFCI, (1) Hydro aeration Technology inlet fitting, and (2) 1.25-inch connector hoses
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.6 x 10.6 x 15 inches
- Weight: 8.3 pounds
- Part Number: 28637EG
- Intex Type A or C filter cartridge features a thicker Dacron fiber paper for more efficient filtration
- For best use, replace this filter cartridge as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance
- This filter also works for Summer Escapes Type C filters
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.3 x 4.3 x 8 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part Number: 6 x 29000E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
They are junk and barely make it, if they do make it for one season, then you have to buy a new one. This year 2020 is no exception for having to buy one. Bad part is they seem to be all unavailable so don't know if that means a run on the junk or Intex just haven't made enough and the price is up about $125 from last year. Wish I could find a replacement pump that the hoses would fit. So I guess if you buy an Intex pool you are going to be stuck with their junk pumps.