Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System.
Its unique 2 stage technology uses an E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) process in which water molecules are split into highly powerful oxidants to destroy organic contaminants. Next, the amount of natural chlorine generated by this saltwater system is greatly reduced, which results is clean water without the potential harsh side effects of packaged pool chemicals.
The Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 3,000 GPH and is for use with a maximum pool size of 15,000 gallons.
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Max pool size: 15,000 gallons
- Chlorine output: 12 gallons per hour
- Voltage: 110 120 volts with GFCI
- Sleek and compact casing
- Redesigned control panel with display, easy access buttons, and added power button for convenience
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 3,000 gph (sold separately)
- 3 self clean modes: 6, 10, and 14 hour cycles with 24 hour timer
- No more red eyes or adversely affected hair, swimsuits, or pool liners
- Replace dangerous, packaged chlorine with safe, natural, environmentally friendly, pure salt
- Provides sanitized and sparkling, chemical free pool water
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.