Enjoy hours of family fun in just 15 minutes with this Intex Easy Set Inflatable Pool. With its super easy, no tool set up, you simply fill the upper ring with air and fill the pool with water.
Easy Set above ground pools are great for adults and kids. This set includes everything you need to get started, with a filtration pump, pool cover, ground cloth, ladder, and an instructional DVD.
After season, these pools even drain conveniently. The drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool to a desired area. Easy Set above ground pools are much easier to disassemble than any rigid steel walled pool.
Family members of all sizes can enjoy a soak in the Intex 15' x 48" Easy Set Above Ground Pool!
Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The deluxe skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. A clean pool is a safe pool!
Note: Color may vary between light blue and dark blue.
- Intex 15' x 48" Inflatable Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Easy setup design is ready for water in as little as 15 minutes, no tools needed
- 15-foot diameter, 4-foot deep pool set includes filtration pump, pool cover, ground cloth, ladder, and instructional DVD
- Drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired
- Constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply material
- 1,000 gallon per hour water filtration pump is easy to install for sparkling clean water
- Plenty of space for up to 8 people to swim
- Includes filtration pump water filter cartridge (Intex Type A or C cartridge)
- Informative DVD to help with assembly and care
- Pool type: Above ground
- Pump voltage: 110-120 volt
- Pump flow rate: 1,000 gallons per hour
- Capacity: 8 people
- Water capacity: 3,736 gallons
- Ages: Recommended for ages 6 and up
- Includes: Pool ladder, ground cloth, debris cover, and Krystal Clear filter pump
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 4 feet
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Intex Deluxe Maintenance Cleaning Kit for Mininum 800 GPH (Color May Vary)
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools (color may vary between dark blue and light blue)
- Included in the kit: Leaf rake with debris net, curved wall brush, deluxe vacuum head with 2 nozzles, scrubber vacuum, telescoping aluminum pole, and 24-foot hose with connectors
- Vacuum works in conjunction with your filter pump to pick up debris from the pool floor
- Requires Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gallons per hour (not included)
- 110-inch telescoping aluminum pole attaches to leaf rake, brush and vacuums
- Scrubber vacuum is great for cleaning pool walls
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the leaf rake
- Deep mesh net attached
- Great for 18-foot diameter pools and above
- 24-foot hose is enough to comfortably control vacuum
- 2 vacuum heads for flat areas and cracks
- Type: Suction side
- Pool type: Above ground
- Weight: 8.15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.