It's hot outside, but it's cool and refreshing inside the Intex Ultra XTR Frame 18-Foot by 52-Inch Pool Set. Including a Robot Vacuum from Intext, you'll be able to enjoy your pool more and clean it less.
This pool will be your best idea yet for your backyard. Quickly set up within 60 minutes, and fill with water! Plus, with a 120V sand filter pump included, you can rest easy knowing that every time you swim, you'll be in clear and clean waters. With durable frame construction, you can ensure years of splashing fun.
Equipped with a pool vacuum, this tool will keep the water crystal clear and uncloudy, letting you dive in on a whim and take the edge off. The automated design crawls over the pool floor and walls up to the waterline, letting you kick back while it does all the work. A 21-foot hose allows the automated pool cleaner to reach every nook and cranny.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools. Items are large and require adequate space for use - please measure before you buy.
- Includes Intex 18-foot by 52-inch above-ground swimming pool set and a robot pool cleaning vacuum with a 21-foot hose
- Pool set includes a Krystal Clear 120V sand filter pump with Hydro Aeration Technology to ensure crystal-clear water, ladder, ground cloth, and cover
- Galvanized steel construction increases durability, while the PVC vinyl liner enhances the swimming experience
- Easy setup can be ready for water in 60 minutes
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Water Capacity: 6,981 gallons
- Material: Steel
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 4.3 feet
- Weight: 242.88 pounds
- Part Number: 26329EH
- Automatic pressure-side robotic rover patrols pool floor and walls to siphon up leaves, dirt, sand, and other unwanted guests
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600-3,500 gallons per hour (pump not included)
- Processes up to 700 gallons per hour, making it ideal for maintaining most pools
- Internal mesh filter traps particulates down to 0.15mm and features a 0.48-gallon filter basket for quick and easy disposal
- Designed for use with above-ground pools
- Hose length: 21 feet
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.9 x 15.8 x 18.9 inches
- Weight: 12.45 pounds
- Part Number: 28005E
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.