Upgrade your pool maintenance with the Intex 2500 GPH Swimming Pool Filter Pump With Timer, ensuring your above-ground pool stays impeccably clean. Designed for Intex 24-foot and 18-foot Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools, and similar-sized swimming pools, it's a versatile solution.
This powerful Intex pool pump boasts a Pump Flow Rate of 2500 gallons, delivering exceptional performance. The System Flow Rate of 1900 gallons ensures efficient water circulation, while the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) provides safety by preventing circuit overloads and shutting off the Intex 2500 GPH pool filter pump in case of electrical exposure to water.
The built-in timer simplifies daily maintenance with adjustable cleaning cycles of 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12 hours. Installation is a breeze - connect the included 1.5-inch diameter, 5-foot hoses, and plug the pool pump filter into a 110 to 120-volt outlet. The Intex filter pump is double-insulated, promoting safety and longevity.
It features an air release valve to eliminate trapped air within the sand and salt water filter chamber and a sediment flush valve for easier maintenance. Included are pool filters Type B, adhering to safety standards certified by UL and CSA, with a 120-volt AC rating at 60 Hz and 2.1 A. The pump's dimensions are 16 x 13.75 x 18.5 inches, and it weighs 24.2 pounds.
For continuous pool clarity, pair this pump with the Intex Pool Filter Replacement Cartridge, boasting 13.5 square feet of Dacron filament media with 63 pleats. Intex above ground pool filter pump system recommends replacing it every 2 weeks for optimal pump performance. Extend its life by regularly hosing it down until signs of wear and deterioration appear. The Type B pool filter cartridge measures 5.75 x 10 inches with a 1.93-inch center core and weighs 18.4 ounces. Keep your pool pristine and inviting all season long with these reliable pool maintenance solutions.
- Intex 2500 GPH Swimming Pool Filter Pump With Timer
- Your above ground pool will be clean, clean, clean with the Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump With Timer
- Designed for Intex 24-foot and 18-foot Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure
- Pump Flow Rate: 2,500 gallons
- System Flow Rate: 1,900 gallons
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit overloads and safely protects your pump from electrical malfunction.
- Pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water
- A built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12-hour cleaning cycle
- Hoses included with this swimming pool pump have an inside diameter of 1.5-inches and are 5-feet in length (Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at a local hardware or pool store)
- Installation couldn’t be easier, just connect the hoses and plug your filter pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet
- Double insulated for safety and long life
- Air release valve featured on this pool pump eliminates air trapped inside the filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Uses type "B" Intex filters (1 included)
- Conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC
- Rated at 60 Hz, 2.1 A
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 16 x 13.75 x 18.5 inches
- Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Part number: 28633EG
- Intex Pool Easy-Set Type B Replacement Filter Cartridge
- Keep your pool clean and clear all season long
- 13.5 square feet of Dacron filament media with 63 pleats
- Intex recommends replacing this filter cartridge as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance
- Replaces Intex 29005E filter cartridge and fits any filter pump that uses Intex 59905 filter cartridges
- Extend the life of this filter by periodically hosing it down until it shows signs of wear and deterioration
- Compatible with these filter pumps:
- Intex model 56611/E filter pump chlorine generator combination saltwater system
- Intex model 56621/E 4000 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 58621 (pre 2004) 3000 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 56633/E/EG 2500 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 56631 2000 GPH filter pump
- Intex model 58621 2000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model FP621R 4000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 520R 3000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 633 2500 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 520 2000 GPH filter pump
- Krystal Clear model 51 2000 GPH filter pump
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 10 inches (1.93 inch center core)
- Weight: 18.4 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: 29005E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Arived fast. Works and performs as described. Little overpriced.