Make the most out of your summers while splashing in the Intex Ultra XTR Frame Swimming Pool Set from Intex.
The rectangular swimming pool design is perfect for narrow backyards, lap swimming, and pool games. With an Ultra Frame construction that provides excellent durability, this pool ensures a quick and easy setup. Including everything you need for a great pool day, this set offers a ladder, debris cover, ground cloth, and a Krystal Clear 110-120v 2,100 GPH sand filter pump.
With the swimming pool set, this bundle includes a protective sun canopy that provides UPF 50+ sun protection, so you'll have optimal shade throughout. Choose which side of the pool you want the canopy to cover, and that way, you can have the other side free to get a little sun if you so desire.
Swim the day away and ensure maximum sun protection with the Swimming Pool and Canopy Set from Intex.
Note: Requires flat, level ground for proper installation.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Includes an above-ground pool with 2100 GPH pump, ladder, ground cloth, and pool cover bundled with a protective canopy
- Laminated PVC siding with 3 separate material layers and an ultra frame provides increased strength and durability
- Metal beams resist rust, and joints snap together for a quick and simple setup process that's ready for water in 60 minutes
- Includes a filter pump with Hydro Aeration Technology to improve circulation, filtration, and water clarity while increasing negative ions
- Pump provides easy maintenance with sand that only needs routine backwashing and replacing every 5 years
- Pool cover keeps debris out of the pool and ensures no dirt, rocks, insects, or leaves dirty the pool water
- When not in use, the convenient drain plug efficiently drains the pool of water; Attaches to a standard garden hose
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Water Capacity: 8,403 gallons (90% full)
- Material: Steel
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 288 x 144 x 52 inches
- Part Number: 26363EH
- Intex Protective Canopy allows you to enjoy a relaxing day at the pool while having shade that offers optimal coverage
- Shade provides UPF 50+ sun protection to keep all safe from the harsh UV rays
- Simple installation process of the canopy as it easily attaches to the pool with the included clamps
- Canopy is constructed from waterproof material to provide the utmost durability during each swim
- Canopy is made to fit all Intex Prism frame pools for an ideal fit
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.5 x 31.75 x 3.625 inches
- Weight: 8.28 pounds
- Part Number: 28054E
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.