Make the most out of your summers by having fun splashing around the Rectangular Ultra Frame Swimming Pool Set from Intex.
The rectangular swimming pool design is perfect for narrow backyards, lap swimmers, and pool games. The Ultra Frame provides excellent durability and a sleek finish, all while making setup quick and easy. You'll have everything you need for a great pool experience, including, a salt water system, ladder, ground cloth, and Krystal Clear 110-120V, 1,600 gallons per house sand filter pump.
The Krystal Clear sand filter pump saves you time and frustration while ensuring simple maintenance around your pool. The sand filter function replaces the need to buy expensive filters by only needing routine backwashing, and the sand only needs replacing once every 5 years.
Swim your summer days away and have a blast in the water with this Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set.
Note: Requires flat, level ground for proper installation.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Swim your summer days away right in your own backyard with the above-ground ultra-frame rectangular pool
- Constructed of reliable laminated PVC siding with 3 separate durable material layers for added strength
- Durable frame is made of high-quality, galvanized steel with a precision-engineered locking system
- Sand filter pump and the salt water system has a pump flow rate of 1,600 gallons per hour that needs routine backwashing and replacing every 5 years
- Includes a pool ladder, ground cloth, sand filter, salt-water system, and pool cover
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product
- Material: Steel
- Pump voltage: 110-120V
- Water capacity: 8,403 gallons
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 288 x 144 x 52 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Ordered this from AMAZON originally, but cancelled due to better Pricing on here and faster delivery. Ordered and was set up and ready to use in 3 days. Ordered on a Tuesday evening and was in the pool Friday evening. I would recommend to anyone. You need two people to help set this up. Took about 2.5 hours vs. the 1 hours advertised. I recommend this to anyone wanting an above ground. My neighbors are jealous as they spend 50k on an in-ground and its not as nearly as big as this one! Great Price!
The pool is a great size family of 4 can comfortably relax without being on top of eachother. The site prep is key in set up male sure site is level and you have the bases for the supports in place. Once the prep is completed set up is a breeze. **note the the top rails on the long sides of the pool will bow considerably when filling but will straighten out once fill is complete, literally in the last 4 inches.
I was really skeptical about ordering this pool from this company, due to previous reviews. Although, I am More than Satisfied with this purchase. It showed up sooner than I expected, and my 3 boy's and I were able to put it together ourselves. Very Happy
I have had several round pools over the years. I really wanted something different with more room, see as how by boy's are pretty much grown up now. I am very satisfied with this pool. It was a little scary setting and filling up, because the side poles bow inwards really bad, and the corners try to slide out. Once the pool is filled completely, it all went right into place. We have had it a week today and I don't have any complaints at this point.
We bought this to have a bigger pool for our family to play in. Kids are so excited to have room to really swim and the rectangle design makes it perfect for our back yard! A big round pool would have taken up too much room. It was easy to but together except getting the long poles into place that was a pain! Make sure you have two strong people and it should go well!