The Intex 3000 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump with Automatic Timer is the ideal solution for your above-ground pool needs. It features a highly efficient water flow system and a pool filter pump, making it an essential addition for every above-ground pool owner.
This pool sand filter pump is designed to be the ideal companion for your pool. This product is compatible with various pool accessories designed specifically for above-ground pools and can be seamlessly integrated with a pool closing kit and a pool cover pump.
What sets it apart is its versatile 6-functionality, which allows you to handle all your pool cleaning needs efficiently. Equipped with both a water filter and a water pump, it ensures a continuous supply of clean and clear water.
Moreover, this pool pump is a valuable addition to any home improvement project. Its automatic timer feature simplifies operation, saving you both time and energy. Simple to use and easy to operate, this sand filter will outperform your standard cartridge filters and keep your pool crystal clear.
The Intex 3000 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump with Automatic Timer is a must-have for every pool owner. It offers the ultimate solution for all your pool needs, from efficient filtering to maintaining your pool's water quality. Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your pool experience today.
- Simple-to-use sand filter pump outperforms standard cartridge filters to keep your pool clear and safe
- Make maintenance easy and safe with the 6-function control, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Improves circulation and filtration with Hydro Aeration Technology, creating clearer, healthier water with negative ions
- Included strainer basket prolongs sand life and cleans easily; Sand requires replacement once every 5 years
- Designed for use with above-ground pools only; Meets UL and CSA standards to ensure your safety
- Includes: SF60110-2 sand filter pump, 25-foot power cord with built-in GFCI, 1 Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting, and (2) 1.5-inch connector hoses
- Tank size: 16 inches
- Sand capacity: 120 pounds (number 20 silica)
- Pump motor power: 0.75 horsepower
- Turnover rate/system flow: 2,450 gallons-per-hour
- Pump flow rate: 3,000 gallons-per-hour
- Minimum water capacity: 5,500 gallons
- Maximum water capacity: 19,600 gallons
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 27.13 x 19.63 inches
- Weight: 48.30 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Never used it ! It wasn't the right filter and pump I sent it back
Worked great for a few days then.the gfi went down have to get new one.
Followed the Instructions and also looked up videos on you tube. It was easy to put together/ install. HOWEVER.... itâ€™s leaks from where the basket attaches to the motor head as well as on the motor head. Even after redoing the whole thing many times. Also, it shoots sand into the pool every time I turn it on. Iâ€™ve watch a million video, check and rechecked everything and nothing has solved the problem. I used pool sand (same kind as almost all the videos Iâ€™ve watched) and done everything I could think of to no avail. Iâ€™m calling tomorrow to return it. Iâ€™m so frustrated!
Great value! Works wonderfully!!!