Keep your above-ground pool water clean, fresh, and sparkling with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System. Featuring an easy-to-read control panel with easy-access buttons, this saltwater system is easy to use and suitable for rectangular or round pools of up to 4,500 gallons. The built-in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience of maintaining a cleaner pool.
The system is compatible with filtration pumps with a flow rate of 300 to 1000 gallons per hour. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, this added safety feature shuts off the pump if the electrical current is exposed to water.
With the Saltwater System’s electrocatalytic oxidation process, water molecules are split into oxidants that help clean the water. The amount of sodium hypochlorite generated by the saltwater system is reduced by approximately 60%, much less than other saltwater systems generate.
Enjoy a cleaner pool with Krystal Clear Saltwater Systems to keep your pool fresh and
sparkling clean with minimal maintenance.
- Small and sleek designed system is made to keep the water clean and crystal clear with less maintenance
- E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) utilizes salt to produce a small amount of sodium hypochlorite to clean your pool
- Made for above-ground pools up to 4,500 gallons and also suitable for smaller-sized pools
- Features a control panel with display and easy access buttons
- Equipped with 3 self-clean mode available in 6, 10, and 14-hour cycles with a 24-hour auto-clock cycle
- Requires a filter pump flow rate of 300 to 1,000 gallons per hour (pump sold separately)
- Chlorine output: 4 gallons per hour
- 110 to 120-volt with GFCI
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 10 x 10 inches
- Weight: 7.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.