The Intex 3000 GPH Above-Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump and Automatic Skimmer provide cool, refreshing, and cleaner water. With virtually no maintenance, your sand pump only needs replaced every 5 years.
This sand pump features a powerful motor, 6-function control, and a built-in automatic timer. With this filter, you get cleaner, healthier water with improved circulation thanks to the Hydro Aeration Technology. Simple to use and easy to operate, the Intex 3000 GPH Filter Pump will outperform your standard cartridge filters and keep your pool crystal clear.
At the same time, catch floating debris and leaves before hitting the bottom of your swimming pool with the Intex Wall Mount Automatic Skimmer. Attach this surface skimmer to your pool wall and watch the debris disappear. Once you mount it, attach it to your filter and watch it do its thing. Made of durable polypropylene plastic, pool chemicals won't affect this filer.
Enjoy your pool more and worry about cleaning it less with the Sand Filter Pump and Automatic Skimmer Set from Intex.
- Bundle includes a 3000 GPH sand filter pump for above-ground pools and a deluxe wall-mount automatic skimmer from Intex
- Simple to use sand filter pump outperforms standard cartridge filters to keep your pool clear and safe
- Make maintenance easy and safe with the 6-function control, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Improves circulation and filtration with Hydro Aeration Technology, creating clearer, healthier water with negative ions
- Included strainer basket prolongs sand life and cleans easily; Sand requires replacement once every 5 years
- Includes: SF60110-2 sand filter pump, 25-foot power cord with built-in GFCI, 1 Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting, and (2) 1.5-inch connector hoses
- Sand capacity: 120 pounds (number 20 silica)
- Pump motor power: 0.75 horsepower
- Turnover rate/system flow: 2,450 gallons-per-hour
- Pump flow rate: 3,000 gallons-per-hour
- Minimum water capacity: 5,500 gallons
- Maximum water capacity: 19,600 gallons
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 27.13 x 19.63 inches
- Weight: 48.30 pounds
- Part Number: 26651EG
- Catch leaves and debris before it sinks to the bottom of the pool with the automatic skimmer
- Easily mounts to Easy Set or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket and attaches to the filter pump for automatic skimming
- Durable polypropylene plastic construction is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gallons per hour
- Strainer basket is easy to clean and removes in an instant
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25 x 9.5 x 13 inches
- Weight: 4.57 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part Number: 28000E
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.