Enjoy the water all summer long with the Intex River Run Connect Lounge Inflatable 1-Person Floating Tube.
This floating tube is constructed from durable 18-gauge vinyl that resists normal wear from riding in any environment. The 1-person design is made with a built-in backrest for easy cruising and a mesh bottom that keeps you cool while flowing down the river or sitting in the lake. This inflatable lounger has two air chambers for added stability and support to keep you safe in any stretch of water. It also features a built-in cup holder to keep your refreshment nearby as you relax in the water.
It doesn't matter if you're riding down a river or leisurely drifting along in a lake, with the Intex River Run Connect Lounge Inflatable Floating Tube, you'll make this summer fun no matter what.
- Ready for your next aquatic excursion the comfortable single-person lounge tube lets you take in the scenery as you float down the river
- Relax on the built-in backrest that lets you sit up in leisure and enjoy conversations and the view as you float
- Keep cool and comfortable with the mesh bottom and grab ropes; Attach multiple rafts together for fun with friends
- Easily pull the tube from land to water using the 2 heavy-duty handles; Enjoy a beverage wherever you are with the integrated cupholders
- Supports your weight evenly with 2 air chambers, ensuring the tube keeps you above water on any stretch of water
- Capacity: 1 person
- Material: PVC
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 53 x 53 x 12 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Floats are easily blown up and connectors easy to join other floats, The problem is after they are connected together. I ordered 12 new floats this year we are down at least six now due to the strap design, if the strap is pulled while floating it rips
I purchased the floats to replace floats we have had for 2 summers. I purchased a different design with the connectors, We are down 6 of the brand new floats ordered. I loved the River run floats I purchased a couple years ago and they lasted 2 summers, I am disappointed in the River run floats with connectors I ordered this year because after the connectors were joined the straps rip the float. As stated before when we lost 6 of the 12 new floats I purchased this year it is crazy this design is terrible and needs to be redone, plus the summer isn't over and we don't have enough floats for family and friends to enjoy.