Settle in with popcorn and a movie, or converse comfortably with your coffee and friends in your living room. The Intex Sofer L-Shaped Inflatable Couch creates a welcoming yet intimate space in any corner of your home.
Made with a waterproof flocked top surface, a vinyl bottom, and a neutral color, this sectional inflatable softa fits any decor and environment. The deep seats and wide armrests provide a practical and sophisticated appeal and an incredibly comfortable sitting surface. Equipped with a 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings allows for fast inflation and deflation for a foldable compact to make for a simple storage solution. Including 2 cupholders, this sofa allows you to keep your drinks close at hand so you can be in total relaxation mode. Move this couch effortlessly around the room when needed, with its lightweight feature.
Relax and take a load off your feet on this comfortable, convenient Intex Inflatable L-Shaped Couch.
- Comforting L-Shaped lounge couch is an ideal addition to indoor home living rooms or dorm rooms
- Made with modern contoured curves, wide armrests, and deep, robust cushions that can accommodate a family of 4; Supports 880 pounds
- Provides ultimate relaxation with the waterproof flocked, soft top surface and vinyl bottom for perfect seating for any occasion
- Sophisticated, neutral grey design can be accented with pillows and will compliment other decor furniture around the home
- A 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings ensures a fast inflation and deflation process; Air pump is sold separately
- Weight capacity: 880 pounds
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 101 x 80 x 30 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Will do in a pinch
I got this for the downstairs game/movie room because I didn't want a bunch of bulky furniture down there. It's easy to set up, easy to move, and for what I paid for it, I can just as easily deflate it and put it away. After the initial inflation and 2 or 3 maintenance additions of air, it's holding up nicely on its own. It's quite comfortable to sit on unless you want to lean back. The backrest has no support (obviously) and definitely gives way easily. I can see it functioning much better if the couch was put in a corner against the walls (I have it in the middle of the room.) With enough blankets and pillows, it's also comfortable to sleep on. The cupholders are functional, but with the overall flexibility of the couch, any open container is likely to slosh around and spill when someone sits down or stands up. The materials themselves seem to be sturdy enough. I don't have kids and the dogs aren't allowed on the couch so it really hasn't been put to the test in that regard. If you're looking for a temporary solution or just some really inexpensive furniture, this one seems to be worth it so far.