The Intex Motor Mount Kit fits all inflatable Intex boats with mount fittings on the rear of the boat.
The Motor Mount Kit attaches in minutes and expands the capability of your inflatable boat. Effortlessly cruise across the water with motors up to 3 horsepower. When you're finished, the Intex Motor Mount Kit detaches in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
Perfect accessory for Intex boat models with rear mount fittings: Challenger 3; Seahawk 2, 3, and 4; Excursion 4 and 5; Seahawk II; Mariner 3 and 4
Upgrade your inflatable boat game and get from point A to B faster with the Motor Mount Kit from Intex.
- Durable motor mounting kit to attach a trolling motor (not included) to an Intex inflatable boat
- Attaches in minutes to any Intex inflatable raft or boat with rear mount fittings
- Quickly detaches and disassembles for easy storage and transportation
- Heavy-duty aluminum supports and solid attachment ensure the mount holds the motor firmly
- Compatible with the Challenger 3, Seahawk 2, 3 and 4, Seahawk II, Excursion 4, and 5, Mariner 3 and 4 motors; Works with gas or electric motors
- Material: Aluminum and Composite
- Color: Silver and Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.09 x 8.82 x 2.68 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
PRODUCT WAS PRICED REASONABLE , FIT PERFECT, AND WORKS LIKE A CHARM. I BOUGHT IT TO USE ON A CHALLENGER TWO INFLATABLE RAFT. INSTALLATION WAS A BREEZE AND ALMOST DID NOT NEED INSTRUCTIONS. MOUNTED A MIN-KOTA 35 AND IT WORKS GREAT. IF I WAS GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING I WOULD SET THE MOUNT UP SO IT CAN BE MOUNTED OFF TO ONE SIDE SO THE CONTROL HANDLE OF THE MOTOR IS NOT RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK. WITH A LITTLE STUDY IT PROBABLY COULD BE MOUNTED THAT WAY WITH A LITTLE ADJUSTMENT.