Getting your kids in the water and teaching them the basics of boating and rowing, the Intex Explorer 1-Person Inflatable Raft lets your child paddle their way across the lake or pool in comfort and style.
Designed for children beginning their nautical career, the comfortable little raft features a large, open space with a rigid floor for extra support. 2 separate air chambers offer extra safety, and the convenient grab rope on the bow lets you easily tow your tot around for fun or in case they need help getting back to shore. The built-in welded oar locks help your child learn how to row, holding the oars in the ideal spot for paddling (oars not included). Constructed from durable PVC material and boasting a highly-visible bright orange color, the boat ensures your child's safety as they navigate the calm waters of a pool or lake.
Discover the fun of sailing and navigating the wide blue ocean with the Explorer 1-Person Inflatable Raft from Intex.
- Kid-sized inflatable boat lets your little one discover the fun of boating on the lake or river
- Easily tow your kids around for fun or help them return to shore with the included tow rope
- Built-in welded oar locks ensure your kid keeps the oars (not included) in the ideal spot for rowing
- Designed for use in pools, lakes, or other areas with calm water; Do not use in rivers or other high-flow streams
- Constructed from super-durable PVC material with 2 air chambers, providing comfort, rigidity, and safety out on the water
- U.S. Coast Guard certified
- 120 pound capacity
- Material: PVC
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions: 58 x 33 x 14 inches
- Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.