Jump as high as the curtain wall on this Intex Inflatable Jump-O-Lene Castle Bouncer.
This inflatable castle is the perfect citadel for your basement, living room, or backyard space. For ages 3-6, or 2 jumpers up to 120 pounds, this Jump-O-Lene has a soft floor (don't worry, there isn't a dungeon in this castle), strong footings, and high curtain walls that provide a safe bouncing platform and keep fire-breathing dragons out.
The double-mattress floor is well-balanced, so it won't tip or wobble during your children's clean, jousting fun. With a built-in crawl-thru door and 4 turrets, this castle is imaginative and great for coordination, balance, and physical development. Pump is sold separately and is not included with this item.
Bring some magic and whimsy to your children's playtime! Kids are bound to have a good, chivalrous time with this Intex Inflatable Jump-O-Lene Castle Bouncer.
- Colorful and fun-filled bounce house gives your kids the perfect place to burn off all their extra energy
- Provides a safe place to play with a soft, inflatable floor and high walls, ensuring your little ones are protected as they play
- Inspires your kids' imaginations with a colorful castle style and fills with pit balls (sold separately) for added fun
- Fits in small indoor spaces during cold seasons, letting you play inside or out; Double-mattress floor allows for safe bouncing
- Well-balanced design won't tip or wobble; Safe materials clean easily and allow your kids to play safe
- Recommended ages: 3 to 6 years
- Maximum weight limit: 120 pounds
- Material: PVC
- Colors: Red, blue, and yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 69 x 69 x 53 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Perfect size for a 2 year old
Good for the price, but has design/build quality problems
The bouncer is easy to set-up and use. Fills up quickly with the air pump. Suitable for max 2 kids. Keeps kids busy. The air holds in most sections of the bouncer. There are a few problems with the bouncer. The main base (red & blue) does not hold air and deflates / slowly looses air in a day. So have to keep inflating the main base section daily. The inside main jumping part (red) which is a square does not go all the way to the edges on all the four sides. Leaving enough of a gap for small feet to fall through making it a little bit unsafe.
Great for winter months. Larger than I expected it to be, but gives energetic kids room to jump! Sturdy material.
WONDERFUL JUMP HOUSE
I brought this for my grandson 1 and half yr old. because it is winter set it up in the office place and he loves it, jumps alot and love to look and mommy and daddy thoug the window holds, ease to set up , took a bit of time to fill up but hold up for a long time. thank you for the great price so i could afford this for him. I told very one i know about your great site.
Item arrived on time in excellent condition.We used it for our kid birthday party (indoors). It was lots of fun for the kids, they were so busy with it, that actually we had time to enjoy our own party.If you are looking for something that will be a lot of fun for the kids and does not take alot of space, then look no further, this is the right purchase.I would definitely recommend this item to a friend .The only one thing I would recommend if you buy it, is : use electric pump or something similar to inflate it, otherwise it is alot of work, but it was well worth it.