Sit back and relax as your kids create countless summer memories on the Surf 'N Slide Inflatable Water Slide from Intex. Complete with an Intex Electric Air Pump for an easier setup.
This 15-foot-long water slide is easy to set up in no time. Simply inflate with the electric air pump, attach a garden hose to the sprayers and the slide surface will remain wet for hours of fun in the sun. Equipped with 2 colorful surf riders that are built with heavy-duty handles, you'll be able to hang on for an exciting ride down. The landing pad underneath provides extra padding to ensure a safe and soft landing. This inflatable backyard water slide is recommended for kids ages 6 years and older.
The included convenient air pump comes with 3 interconnected nozzles for a variety of inflation jobs, plus a Thermo protector incorporated for safety protection.
Spend more time enjoying the Inflatable Backyard Water Slide and less time inflating them with the Electric Air Pump from Intex.
- Intex Surf 'N Slide Inflatable Water Slide and Intex 120-Volt Quick-Fill AC Corded Electric Air Pump
- 15-foot inflatable water slide designed for fun in the sun for your kiddos
- Crafted out of durable 16-gauge vinyl
- Features a landing pad underneath for extra padding
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- Equipped with 2 surf riders with heavy-duty handles for easy maneuvering
- Attach garden hose to built-in water sprayers to wet slide surface
- Repair patch included
- Maximum weight capacity: 176 pounds
- Product type: Water slide
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.1 x 5.5 x 5.2 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day manufacturer warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.