Get ready for the ultimate relaxing experience with the Intex Rockin’ Lounge Floating Pool Raft Chair. Whether you're in the pool, the lake, or in a lazy river, you and the family can float the summer away with the 4-pack of these pool loungers.
The contoured design of these loungers provides extra comfort as you float around in your pool. No need to get in and out of the water when you get thirsty. With a built-in cup holder, you can keep your refreshment nearby as you relax and soak up the sun.
This rockin' pool float is made with 2 air chambers and includes a repair patch so you can keep floatin' all summer long. This item weighs 6.5 pounds and is about 74 inches long by 39 inches wide when deflated. Made from durable PVC, you can easily roll each float up and store it in a compact place without worrying about damage or clutter.
Float the summer away with the 4-pack of Intex Inflatable Rockin' Lounge Swimming Pool Floating Raft Chairs with Cupholders.
- These swimming pool floating lounge chairs feature a comfortable contoured design that provides extra comfort as you float around in your pool
- The dual air chambers ensure even inflation that keeps the float upright and sturdy; Pump included: No
- No need to get in and out of the water when you get thirsty with the built-in cup holder
- Made from durable PVC material that won't break down in the sun and stays cool to the touch
- A repair patch is included in case of an accidental rip, tear, or puncture
- Capacity: 1 person
- Material: PVC
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 74 x 39 inches
- Weight: 6.5 pounds.
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.