Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time maintaining it with the Intex 530 GPH Easy Set Filter Pump. Including a 2-pack of Type A or C Filter Cartridge replacements, your pool water will be crystal-clear all season long.
The pump system provides efficient filtration, which is essential for a high-quality swimming experience. The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 530 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. The hoses required for hook-up between your pool and the pump are included to make installation quick and easy.
The included filter cartridges are constructed of strong Dacron materials to keep your Intex filter pump running longer. Replace the filter cartridge every 2 weeks for peak performance. For the long healthy life of your pool, invest in this quality Intex Pool Easy-Set Type A Replacement Filter Cartridge and let it go to work for you.
Enjoy a summer full of fun by adding the Filter Pump with Filter Cartridges from Intex to your above-ground swimming pool.
- Includes a Krystal Clear 530 GPH filter pump ideal for above-ground pools bundled with a 2-pack of Type A or C filter cartridges
- Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity, as well as increases negatives ions on the surface
- Compatible with Intex pools up to 3,800 gallons with 1.25-inch diameter hose fittings
- Pump capacity of 530 GPH and system flow rate of 475 GPH
- Includes (2) 1.5-inch hoses, (1) type A filter cartridge, (1) inlet strainer, and (1) output strainer
- Just hook up hoses and plug into a 110-120V power outlet for easy install
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit overloads and safely protects your pump from electrical malfunctions
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Air release valve for any air trapped inside the filter chamber
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Part Number: 28603EG
- Intex Type A or C filter cartridge features a thicker Dacron fiber paper for more efficient filtration
- For best use, replace this filter cartridge as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance
- Filter cartridges prolong the life of the filter pump system
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25 x 4.25 x 8 inches
- Weight: 0.68 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- Part Number: 29002E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.