Keep your pool performing at its best by investing in this 24 pack of Intex Pool Easy Set Type A Replacement Filter Cartridges.
Constructed out of 13.5 square feet of high quality Dacron, this filter cartridge was designed to keep your Intex or other compatible filter pumps running longer and stronger. Replace this filter cartridge every 2 weeks for peak performance.
For the long healthy life of your pool, invest in this quality Intex Pool Easy Set Type A Replacement Filter Cartridge and let it go to work for you.
- Keep your pool sparkling clean and clear day after day
- Replaces Intex 29000E filter cartridge and fits any filter pump that uses Intex 59900 filter cartridges
- Intex recommends replacing this filter cartridge as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance
- This type A filter cartridge is manufactured out of Dacron
- For the 500, 530, 800, 1000 & 1500 GPH filter pumps models 28603EG, 28637EG, 28635EG, 28671EG, 58603EG, 58604E, 28635EG, 56635EG, 56636E, 56637E, 56638E & 58623, as well as Intex filter pumps or Krystal Clear filter pumps models 02 & 12R
- This filter also works for Summer Escapes type C filters
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 8 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Quantity: 24
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Great Way to Buy in Bulk
We tend to use alot of these over the course of summer, more so when first opening the pool in the spring until the pool is completely clear. We rinse and reuse the filters as much as possible, and once the pool is clear only need to change about once a week. thanks again for offering these in bulk at a reasonable price.