Keep your above-ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System. Comes with a saltwater system and a wall-mount pool skimmer.
Its unique 2 stage technology uses an E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) process.
The Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 GPH and is for use with a maximum pool size of 7,000 gallons. It has an improved control panel with a digital display, easy access buttons, and an added power button for convenience.
Save time and energy by keeping your pool clean as a whistle with the help of this Intex skimmer. Attach this surface skimmer to your pool wall and watch the debris disappear. Once you mount it to your wall, attach it to your 800 GPH filter and watch it do its thing. It is made of durable, polypropylene plastic and is not affected by pool chemicals. The skimmer basket can be removed instantly and is easy to clean.
Relax and swim away, because this Intex Automatic Skimmer does all the surface cleaning in your pool.
- Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System for 7000 Gallon Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Provides sanitized and sparkling, chemical-free pool water
- Comes with salt water system and wall-mount pool skimmer
- No more red eyes or adversely affected hair, swimsuits, or pool liners
- 3 self-clean modes: 6, 10, and 14-hour cycles with a 24-hour timer
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 gallons per hour (sold separately)
- Redesigned control panel with display, easy access buttons, and added power button for convenience
- Sleek and compact casing
- Product type: Pool Chemicals
- Maximum pool size: 7,000 gallons
- Voltage: 110-120 volts with GFCI
- Weight: 19.80 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Swimming Pool Surface Automatic Skimmer
- Help catch leaves and debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Automatic Skimmer
- Easily mounts to Easy Set or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket and attaches to the filter pump for automatic skimming
- Durable polypropylene plastic construction is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gallons per hour
- Strainer basket is easy to clean and removes in an instant
- Product type: Automatic skimmer
- Pool type: Above ground
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 9.5 x 13 inches
- Weight: 4.57 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.