Climb aboard with 2 pals and put your captain's hat on because now you can enjoy the experience of boating in the portable Intex Seahawk 3-Person Inflatable Rafting and Fishing Boat Set. Whether you're fishing, rowing, or just relaxing out on the water, this boat set will be the best vessel you've ever had the pleasure to command. With heavy-duty PVC I-Beam construction and 3 air chambers, it's durable and tough, ensuring a secure and reliable boating experience for you and your companions.
Bring along 2 friends because this inflatable boat can carry up to 790 pounds, and with the included oars and air pump, you'll be ready to launch this beauty onto the water in no time. The 3 air chambers, including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull, fill quickly with the Boston valve for effortless setup and stability in various water conditions. Whether you're navigating calm lakes or tackling more turbulent waters, this boat raft set is built to adapt and perform, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable ride.
For added comfort and convenience, this rafting and fishing boat set includes inflatable cushions, 1 gear pouch, 2 fishing rod holders, grab handles, oar holders, an all-around grab line, and 2 pairs of oar locks. These features make your boating experience hassle-free and comfortable, allowing you to focus on the serenity of the open water and the thrill of the catch. With ample storage space and secure attachments for your gear and accessories, this boat set is designed to make every fishing trip a seamless and enjoyable experience for all on board.
- Perfect for fishing, relaxing, or rowing on the lake, the raft lets you enjoy your next trip on the water
- Has three air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull, filling quickly with the Boston valve
- Features inflatable cushions, 1 gear pouch, 2 fishing rod holders, grab handles, oar holders, all-around grab line, and 2 pairs of oar locks
- Add a motor to your raft utilizing the built-in motor mount fittings; Compatible with the Intex trolling motor (not included)
- High output pump allows for fast and easy inflation and deflation from the 2 attached Boston valves
- Heavy-duty construction features durable PVC, an inflatable I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity, and 3 air chambers
- Set includes: 2, 48-inch aluminum French oars, repair kit, and 1 Intex high-output pump
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D. - NMMA Certified and TUV approved for your safety; Weight capacity: 790 pounds; Holds up to 3 people
- Color: Green, yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 54 x 17 inches
- Weight: 31.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.