Spend more time enjoying your pool with peace of mind knowing you have the 36-pack of Intex Pool Easy Set Type B Replacement Filter Cartridges, keeping it cleaner and more transparent than ever all season long.
Constructed out of high-quality Dacron paper materials, these filter cartridges were designed to keep your Intex or other compatible filter pumps running longer and stronger. These filter cartridges are easy to clean and can simply be replaced every 2 weeks for peak performance and maximum efficiency. By installing these filter cartridges in your above-ground outdoor pool, you're ensuring clean, sparkling water that your friends and family will love swimming in. Measuring 5.75 inches in diameter and 10 inches tall, these filters have a stress-free installation process.
For the long healthy life of your backyard pool, invest in the 36-pack of Intex Easy Set Type B Replacement Filter Cartridges and let it go to work for you for high-quality results.
- Intex Type B filter cartridge features a thicker, high-quality Dacron fiber paper for more ultimate filtration
- Made to keep your above-ground swimming pool water cleaner and clear all season long
- Recommended to replace as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance and maximum efficiency
- Compatible with Intex filter pump models 56611/E, 56621/E, 58621, 56633/E/EG, and 56631, and Krystal Clear models 58621, FP2621, and 520R
- Easy-to-clean filter has a stress-free, simple installation process
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.75 x 5.75 x 10 inches
- Weight: 18.4 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 36
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.