Keep your pool clean all summer long with the Intex ZX100 Automatic Pool Cleaner with 28633EG Cartridge Filter Pump System.
The Intex ZX100 is an ultra-convenient pressure-side automatic floor cleaner that makes pool maintenance less stressful. Simply connect the pool vacuum to the inlet fitting, and the suction is generated within the cleaner itself. Say goodbye to debris while it easily picks up leaves, dirt, sand, and bugs directly in a large capacity collection tray with a convenient carry handle. Engineered with oversized wheels that rotate in 1 direction to maintain an efficient cleaning path, this auto vac is sure to get the job done the way you want. Designed with a new angled hose elbow and swivel joint, the included 21-foot hose won't tangle which results in less hassle.
Meanwhile, the all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows you to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, and close the system. The built-in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience of maintaining a cleaner pool. Also, the sand filter pump generates a pump flow rate of 2,650 gallons per hour, ideal for above-ground pools. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. This effective pump requires virtually no maintenance except the replacement of sand every 5 years.
With the Saltwater System’s electrocatalytic oxidation process, water molecules are split into oxidants that help keep the water clean. The amount of sodium hypochlorite generated by the saltwater system is reduced by approximately 60 percent, much less than other saltwater systems generate.
Enjoy your backyard pool more while efficiently and easily keeping the swimming pool water clean and refreshing all season long with the Intex ZX100 Automatic Pool Cleaner with 28633EG Cartridge Filter Pump System.
- Experience effortless pool maintenance and crystal-clear water with this automatic pool cleaner with a filter pump system
- Oversized wheels rotate in 1 direction to maintain an efficient cleaning path; Large capacity debris tray with fine mesh filter easily picks up leaves, dirt, sand, and bugs; Angled hose elbow and swivel joint for no hose tangle and less hassle
- Easy operation 6-way filter valve allows you to efficiently backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) utilizes salt to produce a small amount of sodium hypochlorite to clean your pool; For above-ground pools with 4,800 to 15,000 gallons of capacity
- Hydro Aeration Technology enhances water clarity by improving circulation and filtration
- Intex ZX100 Automatic Pressure Side Swimming Pool Cleaner with Hose and Converter
- Includes 21-foot tangle-free hose and 1-1/4-inch converter
- Color: White/Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 14 x 12 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Intex 2,150-GPH 16-Inch Krystal Clear Saltwater System and Sand Filter Pump
- Built-in 24-hour timer enables you to set automatic filtration times for the pool to save on daily maintenance; GFCI electrical protection works with your standard 110 to 120-volt outlet
- 120-pound sand capacity or 85-pound glass filtration media capacity; Strainer basket prolongs the life of the sand and is easy to clean; 2 sections of 1.5-inch hoses included
- Horsepower: 0.75 HP
- Pump flow rate: 2,650 GPH
- System flow rate: 2,150 GPH
- Sodium hypochlorite output: 7 GPH
- Weight: 54.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.