####Item has been opened and has signs of use; this could be scuffs or scratches from use, dirt and/or dust from use. The item is in otherwise good working condition. All parts or accessories will still be intact.####
- Health tracker monitors your activity, sleep, meditation, menstrual cycle, and hydration log comparing it to other women's standards to indicate your overall wellness
- Measures heart rate by the number of heart contractions per minute, indicating how your body is reacting to whatever you’re doing
- Recognizes your activity during the day, helps you track up to 80 types of activity, counts your steps, and discovers how all that affects your body
- Keeps track of mindful minutes and offers insight into how much meditative, breathing, or similar practices affect your psycho-physical well-being
- Respiratory Rate (RR) identifies the number of breaths per minute, indicating the health of your mind and body
- Resting Heart Rate (RHR) measures heartbeats per minute while fully calm to understand stress, fatigue, or possible illness
- Cardiac Coherence (CC) shows how your heart rate variability and breathing rate are synchronized, which are improved through breathing exercises
- At the end of the day, your lifestyle data is processed into your wellness score, showing how well you are taking care of yourself
- Adjustable length: 5.23 to 10.19 inches
- Color: Garden Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.53 x 1.12 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 0.02 pounds
- Product Condition: Used – item has signs of wear
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.