Give your bike a stable storage place of its own with this KAC Bicycle Storage Foldable Steel Floor Bike Stand.
With this foldable stand, you can store your bicycle at home, in the garage, or on the go. Suitable for front and rear tires up to 2.35 inches wide, this bike holder is a universal fit for a wide variety of bikes. Store 650C to 700C road and gravel bikes, 26 to 29-inch mountain bikes, and 20 to 24-inch kids bikes like a pro. This collapsible, compact floor stand is great for safeguarding your bike from scratches and scuffs with a roll-on system for quick and easy parking. Fold the bike rack flat for easy storage and transport it with you to avoid having to lean your bike against a tree or a wall. Experience better storage right out of the box. The KAC bike storage stand comes completely assembled and ready to keep your bike upright.
With the base measuring 13 by 14 inches, the single bike stand is an ideal addition to your apartment, home, or shop with no wall-mounted storage. Make the most out of your bike with the KAC Bicycle Storage Foldable Steel Floor Bike Stand.
- Fully assembled, durable floor stand for horizontal bicycle parking, storage, or display
- Stabilizes bike by holding front or rear tires up to 2.35 inches wide; Folds flat for storage and portability
- Indoor parking rack protects walls and bikes with free-standing roll-on design and tire-only contact
- Compatible with 650C to 700C road and gravel bikes, 26 to 29-inch mountain bikes, and 20 to 24-inch kid’s bikes
- Base measures 13 by 14 inches; Ideal for apartment, home, or shop with no wall-mounted storage
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.90 x 3.90 x 15.20 inches
- Weight: 6.20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.