Direct the party whether you're at the tailgate, at the campsite, or in your own backyard from the comfort and style of the 2-pack Kamp Rite Folding Director's Chairs with Side Table and Cooler.
This isn't your run of the mill lawn chair. No, this folding director's chair is extra comfy thanks to its oversized padded seat and extra functional with its side table and cupholder. It also includes an attached soft cooler to keep your drinks chilled. The aluminum frame on this camping director's chair is lightweight so you can easily fold it up and carry it to and fro, but it's also strong enough to hold up to 350 pounds. The polyester fabric stands up to years of use through rain and shine, while the chair's design with angled armrests is ergonomic and comfortable all day.
You don't have to sacrifice portability or convenience for comfort or function when you choose this handy dandy 2-pack of outdoor folding chairs.
- 2-pack is perfect for tailgates, camp sites, boats, and more, direct the party perched on this director's chair
- Stay comfortable with the oversized padded seat and use the built in side table with cup holder for your drink
- Reinforced aluminum frame is lightweight for carrying to the campsite
- Includes built in soft cooler to keep even more drinks near at hand
- Heavy duty polyester fabric stands up to rain and shine for years of use
- Weight capacity of up to 350 pounds
- Color: Red
- Setup dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 34 x 38 inches
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 37 x 22 x 7 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.