Keep your kiddos safe from pesky mosquitos with the Protective Mosquito Net for the 7S 4-Passenger Wagon from Keenz. This ventilated netting is made of durable polyester and easily fits on the 7S wagon frame (not included). The mesh netting keeps bugs out while helping to keep young children safely inside the net. The 7S Wagon (sold separately) fits up to 4 children, and the netting helps deter them from reaching too far out of the wagon if you are wheeling them through crowded parts of the zoo or beach. A zipper makes it easy for you to open the netting to pass your child snacks and drinks. In addition to protecting your child from mosquito bites, the netting provides additional shade for those hot, sunny summer days. The netting is easy to install and folds for easy storage when not in use. Enjoy your next trip to the beach, park, or zoo without worrying about bug bites thanks to the Protective Mosquito Net for the 7S 4-Passenger Wagon from Keenz. Please note: This is just the mosquito net cover accessory and does not include the wagon. The wagon and any additional accessories are sold separately.
- Keenz wagon accessory cover protects your little ones from outdoor pests like mosquitos and provides shade
- Keenz Mosquito Netting Cover attaches to the Keenz 4-Passenger Wagon (sold separately)
- Ventilated wagon cover with netting shields kids from mosquitos and other small insects
- Protective netting provides shade, keeping kids cool on a hot summer day
- Netting cover folds for easy storage
- Material: Fabric
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.00 x 24.00 x 24.00 inches
- Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.