Grab a fold-out lawn chair that transforms into a backpack for easy transportation, the Kelsyus Mesh Folding Backpack Chair.
From the beach to the backyard, the Kelsyus Mesh Backpack Chair provides maximum comfort. The mesh design allows air to flow hot and keep you cool on those hot summer days. When folded down and closed, the armrests become shoulder straps for hands-free portability.
The adjustable headrest and built-in cup holder allow you to relax with your favorite beverage by your side. This lightweight chair weighs 8.25 pounds, yet supports adults up to 250 pounds. Low profile, this camping chair features a back at a slightly angled position for maximum relaxation.
The Kelsyus Mesh Backpack Chair is the perfect companion for your camping trip, beach outing, tailgating, concerts, and sporting events.
- Fold-up lawn chair that transforms into a backpack for easy transportation, great for a tailgate, a day at the lake, beach or sporting event
- Low profile sling design allows you to keep your toes in the sand
- Breathable mesh seat keeps you cool on hot summer days
- Adjustable headrest pillow
- Built-in cup holder keeps your drinks close at hand
- Easily fold for hassle-free storage and transport
- Armrests become shoulder straps for hands-free portability
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Color: Blue and gray
- User weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 21.17 x 28.15 inches
- Weight: 8.25 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.