The only piece of cookware you really need is a nice frying pan. Outfit your kitchen with this Kenmore 12-Piece Frying Pot and Pan Set and take on any dish your heart (and stomach) desires.
This 12-piece cookware set provides you with multiples sizes so you're prepared to cook just about anything. You'll get a 1.2-quart saucepan with lid, 1.7-quart saucepan with lid, 4.5-quart dutch oven with lid, 3.5-quart saute pan with lid, 9.5-inch frying pan, 8-inch frying pan, wood slotted turner, and wood slotted spoon. Get ready to cook things as small as a single fried egg and as large as a pot of chili. These non-stick pots and pans are made of heavy-duty forged aluminum. This material responds quickly to changes in temperature and distributes heat evenly to all your ingredients.
The non-stick coating makes this cookware simple and pain-free to clean. Handwashing is recommended to keep the non-stick ceramic coating fully intact. We'd also recommend using non-metal utensils to avoid scratching these non-stick frying pans.
Stay in control as you cook. Each piece of cookware has a long, stay-cool handle with a textured thumb grip to keep you in control and safely away from your heat source.
Get ready to chow down. This Kenmore 12-Piece Pot and Pan Set makes whipping up your favorite meals quick, easy, and mess-free.
- 12-piece cookware pot and pan set provides you with multiples sizes so you're prepared to cook just about anything
- Includes 1.2-quart saucepan with lid, 1.7-quart saucepan with lid, 4.5-quart dutch oven with lid, 3.5-quart saute pan with lid, 9.5-inch frying pan, 8-inch frying pan, wood slotted turner, and wood slotted spoon
- Forged aluminum design quickly responds to changes in temperature and distributes heat evenly to all ingredients
- Long stay-cool handles with thumb grip keep you in control and safely away from your heat source
- Ceramic non-stick coating keeps cleaning simple and pain-free
- Recommended that metal utensils are not used with this pan to avoid non-stick finish from scratching off
- Ceramic coating is PFOA and PTFE-free for healthy cooking
- Compatible with all stovetops including induction
- Hand washing recommended
- Material: Forged aluminum
- Color: Red
- Weight: 14.27 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.