The Kiddieland Light n' Sound Mickey Activity Fire Engine is a toy vehicle that's the perfect size for kids 12 months to 3 years old. Your child will love playing as a firefighter on Mickey's fire engine.
The fire truck comes alive when your child plays with it. Hit the buttons on the dashboard to hearing a revving engine, a horn, or a realistic siren noise. Turn the dial to hear other fun sound effects.
The car has large plastic wheels that move around the house or driveway with your child. It's decorated with fun decal stickers of fire fighter gear, Mickey, Pluto, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Minnie.
This toy is both fun and safe for your kids, constructed with a durable plastic material, built for hours of riding fun.
- Mickey-themed fire truck for kids
- Hit buttons on dashboard to hear the engine rev, the truck's horn, and a siren noise
- Turn the dial to hear other fun sounds
- Fun decals of fire fighter gear, Mickey, Pluto, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Minnie included
- Safe and durable construction
- 2 AA batteries included
- Ages: 1-3 years old
- Color: Red
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.