With countless adventures ahead, you will always want your bundle of joy to ride safely, securely, and comfortably. Thanks to the KidsEmbrace Darth Vader Backless Car Seat for Kids 4 Years and Up, you can provide a luxurious and enchanting journey for your child for many years to come.
Rated as the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's "Best Bet Booster," this car seat fits your child, your style, and your lifestyle. Designed for forward-facing use, this backless booster seat is perfect for older children 40 to 100 pounds and 40 to 57 inches in height.
Featuring a contoured base for extra comfort, a cushioned seat cover that is machine-washable for easy cleaning, a cupholder, and a shoulder positioning clip, you have finally found the car seat your child will love staying in.
Cradle your growing child and bring a little magic to every short and long car rides with the KidsEmbrace Darth Vader Backless Car Seat for Kids 4 Years and Up.
- Forward-facing backless booster car seat for your growing children
- Rated by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety with a "Best Bet" rating while exceeding Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
- Designed with a contoured seat and cushion with foam padding for maximum comfort
- Made for children 4 years old and above weighing 40 to 100 pounds, and measuring 40 to 57 inches in height
- Shoulder belt positioning clip keeps the shoulder belt in the correct position to ensure maximum safety
- With easy-to-attach integrated cup holders that can hold a beverage, snack, or small toy
- Machine-washable seat pad for simple maintenance
- Material: Plastic, Foam
- Color: Multicolor
- Style: Darth Vader
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.25 x 15 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.