The world is full of magic and endless possibilities. Get moving and introduce your little one to the wonders of the world with Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Plus Balance Bike Tricycle. Unique design doubles the fun and functions as a baby tricycle and balance bike.
There's nothing more inspiring than a wide-eyed, determined, mobile baby. Inside or outside, give your toddler the gift of confidence with this versatile wooden ride-on toy. Cherish the time spent with your baby alongside this trike. Once your little mover has mastered mobility and the photo albums are full, easily transform this multi-function toy into a classic balance bike using the included conversion axle. Your heart is guaranteed to melt as your sweet little one pushes themselves around on the pedal-free starter bike.
Designed from sturdy bamboo, Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Plus is built to last. Lightweight, yet stable and durable, this toy will remain a favorite as your child grows.
- Get your little one mobile with this beginner's balance tricycle
- Designed for children ages 18 months to 4 years old with a weight limit of 55 pounds
- Starts off as a tricycle and converts to balance bike using conversion axle
- Seat adjusts from 10 to 13 inches to grow with your child
- Handmade from heavy-duty bamboo
- Your toddler will love to ride around outside on the driveway or inside in the living room
- Minimum recommended age: 18 months
- Maximum recommended age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 55 pounds
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.