Refine your ballet skills, stretch your muscles, and improve posture virtually anywhere with the KLAR FIT Portable Home Freestanding Lightweight Ballet Lerina Barre.
The ballet barre is ideal for home gyms, dance schools, physical education, and professional gym use. Featuring an adjustable height of a maximum height of 44 inches, you are able to complete a variety of different stretching, ballet, and posture exercises. Due to the portable and freestanding construction, you can easily train in a variety of places.
The durable and sturdy ballet barre is created entirely from tubular steel with a powder coat finish. The legs feature a solid, non-slip rubber coating to ensure maximum safety and security while training ballet posture, warm-up exercises, stretching routines, and more. The length of the ballet bar measures 86 inches for up to 5 little ones to train at once.
Easily train, stretch, and practice at home with the KLAR FIT Barre Anna Marie Portable Freestanding Lightweight Double Ballet Bar.
- The ballet barre is ideal for home gyms, dance schools, physical education, and professional gym use
- Featuring an adjustable height of a maximum height of 44 inches for added versatility
- Freestanding, portable construction allows you to set up your training and stretching session virtually anywhere
- Durable and sturdy ballet barre created entirely from tubular steel with powder coat finish
- Stretch bar can be used for training ballet posture, warm-up exercises, stretching routines, and more
- Legs feature a solid, non-slip rubber coating to ensure maximum safety and security while stretching
- The length of the ballet bar measures 86 inches for up to 5 little ones to train at once
- Suitable for home gyms, dance schools, physical education, and professional gym use
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49 x 6 x 11 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.