For a cleaner backyard swimming pool, use the Leaf Clear Canister Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner from Kokido.
With this accessory, you'll be able to get rid of those pesky leaves that drop in your pool. The canister connects between standard hoses of any automatic pool cleaner and traps leaves, twigs, hair, and pebbles before they get to the pool pump or filter. Installing this device will help prolong the life of the pump and motor by stopping a clog before it happens. Made with a built-in handle, this leaf canister is easy to retrieve from the water. The watertight lock system is sturdy for maximum security while also being easy to open to conveniently clean the canister out from time to time. For best results, this canister is not recommended for use with low-powered pumps.
Ensure crystal-clear water in your outdoor swimming pool all season long with the Kokido Leaf Canister Automic Suction Cleaner.
- Filters out leaves, hair, rocks before they even reach the pool pump or filter
- Canister attaches between standard hoses of any automatic pool cleaner
- Prolongs the life of the pump and motor by preventing clogging
- Clear plastic construction allows user to see if emptying is required without needing to open the canister
- Not recommended for low powered pumps
- Reduces the need to clean the strainer basket, the skimmer, filter and pump
- Handle makes leaf canister easier to retrieve from the water
- Lock system is sturdy, watertight and easy to open
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Model Number: K918CBX
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30-Day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.